Catching up with Lea Spirit


It's been a year since we last visited with Lea of Lea Spirit Jewelry. I wanted to catch up with her, as she has been creating even more amazing pieces than ever before. In the midst of all the daily demands of her business, she graciously took the time to grant me a followup interview to speak about what has been transpiring over the past year.

SG: How have you been this past year? Anything exciting that we should know about?

Lea: It has been a great year! I'm trying my best to keep up with the demands of the business, and loving every minute of it. My three e-commerce platforms are thriving (ETSY, Amazon, and leaspirit.com). Lea Spirit was also profiled in some high profile boutiques here in Atlanta over the Holidays with a tremendous response. I'm so grateful to all of my customers, and happy to bring some joy into their lives with my pieces.  


SG: What changes, if any, have you adopted into your collection? Have you used new materials or expanded your collection?

Lea: I started mainly as a raw crystal, gemstone, and birthstone bracelet shop. I've now expanded the line into necklaces and earrings, with a heavy emphasis on custom birthstone. I love creating pieces for customers that are unique and special to their family. Based on customer feedback I've also added rose gold as an option for just about all my pieces. 


SG: What is your current, favorite piece that you're excited to be working on, or recently completed?

Lea: I just recently introduced my raw birthstone bar necklace. I wanted to have it available in advance of Mother's Day and it's really catching on. Customers can choose up to 5 raw birthstones to set on a gold, silver, or rose gold bar necklace. A great gift! 


SG: What's on the horizon, for your business, that we should be looking out for?

Lea: I'm always thinking about new product. I hope to add rings in 2017, as well as some other creative pieces involving birthstones. Perhaps even some personalized and highly creative stamped pieces to go along with the custom birthstones. I expect my shops will evolve quite a bit this year as I try to set, and keep up with trends and the desires of customers. 


SG: What/who is your current inspiration or muse?

Lea: I am a big fan of a number of jewelry makers on ETSY and elsewhere. Jewelry is such a broad category and it's amazing all the beautiful and unique pieces that people create. I am also blessed to have a couple of highly spiritual and specialized gemstone boutiques located in Atlanta. I spend hours and hours browsing through the vast collection of books and raw stones. I walk away so charged and energized!

SG: Thank you, Lea! You are always such an inspiration!


Lea is truly a remarkable artisan that leads the way with unique and uncommon pieces. 

As an appreciation to my Sea-Gypsy friends, Lea is offering FREE shipping on all US domestic first class orders, when you use the code, "SGFREE." This code is good through May 31st.

You can shop Lea's pieces at https://etsy.com/shop/leaspirit and www.leaspirit.com.


Also, Lea and I are offering a chance to receive the beautiful Aqua Aura and Moonstone bracelet, that is pictured above, for FREE, to one super blessed winner! Just go to my Sea-Gypsy Facebook page, and comment "liked and shared" on the promo pic or event post, then be sure to share either of those posts on your personal Facebook page. The chance to enter will run through Sunday, May 7th at 11:59PM. I will be draw the winner's name on Monday, May 8th.

I hope that you are enjoying my blog posts! Please be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think. Also, I'm in the process of expanding Sea-Gypsy's Vardo, in order to add more elevated content and bring about selected pieces to a new line, hand-created by me! If you'd like to be a part of assisting me with reaching these goals, you can visit my Patreon page to learn a little more about what I'm doing and why.

As always, I wish you a blessed day. And, appreciate you, from the bottom of my heart!

XO,

SG




Comments

Popular Posts